Liverpool’s BANNERS is finding out how we celebrate the holidays here in the Great White North. He brought aboot the holiday spirit with this cover the classic ‘Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.’
Merry Quizmas with BANNERS
What are your Christmas traditions?
“Arguing over football with my half-brothers and watching Scrooge.”
Favourite Christmas memory?
“Anything to do with my family and friends.”
The best Christmas movie of all time?
It’s A Wonderful Life
- Favourite: Pogues – ‘A Fairytale of New York’
- Most hated: “That Paul McCartney one (sorry Paul, I love you).”
What’s the #1 thing on your Christmas list?
What’s the worst gift you’ve ever received?
“Oh man. There’s no such thing!”
When do you do your Christmas shopping?
“Faaar too late.”
Christmas time favourites
- Decorations: “As many as can possibly fit on a tree.”
- Treats: Roses chocolates – “I don’t know if they’re available here.”
- Scents: Inside of Liverpool cathedral
- Drinks: Eggnog – “So gross but Christmassy!”
Are you on the naughty or nice list this year?
“That depends on who you talk to! Is making too much noise on a stage…naughty or nice? You decide.”
A Christmas greeting to all Canadians:
“Merry Christmas you beautiful, a bit weird, lovely people. See you all in 2017.”