Dancing with the Stars has announced its new lineup of celebrity competitors for upcoming season 25, including singer Nick Lachey with fan-favourite Peta Murgatroyd.
In an official announcement made on Good Morning America on Wednesday, the new dance pairings were revealed, which included various star-studded surprises for the next season, set to premiere Sept. 18.
— Good Morning America (@GMA) September 6, 2017
Included in the cast of stars vying for this season’s Mirrorball trophy:
- TV personality Vanessa Lachey with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- WWE wrestler Nikki Bella with Artem Chigvintsev
- Pretty Little Liars star Sasha Pieterse with Gleb Savchenko
- Property Brothers star Drew Scott with Emma Slater
Other competitors include:
- Shark Tank entrepreneur Barbara Corcoran with Keo Motsepe
- ’80s pop icon Debbie Gibson with Alan Bersten
- NBA player Derek Fisher with Sharna Burgess
- Actor Frankie Muniz with Witney Carson
- Actor Jordan Fisher with Lindsay Arnold
- YouTube star Lindsey Stirling with Mark Ballas
- NFL player Terrell Owens with Cheryl Burke
- Paralympic swimmer Victoria Arlen with Val Chmerkovskiy
Dancing With the Stars premieres on Sept. 18 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on City in Canada.